1.30.2011

Annoyed

Is my overall feelings. I've been out of town some this week, and on the go the rest of the week. It's harder to make good food choices that adhere to the "protocol" and even though I kept up with it, I believe the stress, and such put me at yet another wall. It's annoying. Five days and I went up and down up and down, only to manage to make it a week with an overall loss of one pound. Not what I had hoped. I'm more mad that I have my weigh in at the Medispa tomorrow, and I'm embarrassed that I didn't keep with  my mega loosing trend I was on.

Overall I loss more than I expected, and I held out longer than I thought I could. I am very much so ready to give it up. I believe this should be my last week of phase 2. Thank Gawd! I'm not looking foward to phase 3 or 4, however you want to break it down. I'm dying for bread. DYING! I can do without the sweets. I'm not going to lie, I even cheated today and had a coke zero. I figured what the heck, it's not going to stop me from loosing that pound I'm not loosing anyhow.

On the upside, I got my membership to the gym, and I made it on the treadmill at a moderate pace for 20 mins today (before the child care center closed). Gotta time that better next time. And I've already got plans to meet a friend tomorrow after work!

Dallas started the homeopathic HCG diet a few days, today is his second day of the 500 cal diet. He's already down 9 lbs...if that doesn't just suck! I mean good for him, dang for me.

I made chicken taco soup for us for lunch, and we at at Lo Cal (a healthy dinner here in town) and had Buffalo for dinner. I must say I really enjoyed my Buff Burger on no bun.

On another positive note, I'm not longer classified as obese, just overweight, according to the BMI crap. Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment