1.24.2011

My Birthday is Just Around the Corner

and this is what I want:


Why you ask would you ask for something like that?! Well it's crazy expensive to sign up for, and the monthly dues for my family is around $140 a month. So I'd love some moola to contribute to my gym dues.  I plan on making this an important part of my lifestyle. You know the future skinny me.

They have all this amazing stuff to do:
Exercise Facilities
•Cardio Equipment
•Free Weights
•Resistance Training
Aquatics Facilities
•Indoor Lap Pool
•Indoor Leisure Pool
•Outdoor Swimming Pool
•Saunas
•Water Slides
•Whirlpool
Gymnasium
•Basketball Courts
•Indoor Climbing Wall
•Indoor Volleyball
•Outdoor Volleyball
•Racquetball Courts
•Squash Courts
Child-Friendly Facilities
•eMac Computer Center
•Junior Sport Court
•Play Maze
Convenience
•Free Lockers & Towels
•Plasma Big-screen TVs
•Steam Rooms
•Wireless Internet Access
Additional Services
•Athletic Leagues & Instruction
•LifeCafe (Cafe & Nutrition Store)
•LifeSpa & Salon
•LifeStudio (Yoga & Pilates)
•Massage
•Personal Training







No comments:

Post a Comment