1.06.2011

Well Hello There....

It's been forever since I've posted. I pretty much gave up on the 'ol blog.
But I'm coming back for a limited time only!
Excited?!
You should be.

Today is Thursday. Tomorrow will be Friday January 7th, 2011. What's so important about that you say?! Well I have my consultation with the Medi-spa to begin the HCG diet.

Let me be very clear, this is in no way my resolution. This has nothing, and I mean nothing to do with it being a new year and a new me, and all these promises we make and break.
It just so happens I didn't want to miss out on Christmas treats, and it happens to fall into our budget for me to have this opportunity to do it right now.

So I will be blogging my pain, frustrations, hunger, hate for lack of food, and success as well as the things I will be learning about myself, my terrible eating habits, and my personal growth with you during my journey (I mean battle) to thin, (well okay smaller).

Told you that you should be excited. Ha. Ha. If for nothing else, to see all the amazing ways I can jazz up 500 calories of chicken breast a day. (first though, jerky)

1 comment: